Ιατρικός Σύλλογος Θεσσαλονίκης
Ερυθρός Σταυρός - θέση εργασίας στην Μυτιλήνη - 10/5/2016
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), a neutral and independent humanitarian organization, has a vacancy in Greece for a resident position:
Forensic Specialist (M/F) based in Mytilene (Lesvos)
Under the guidance and close supervision of the ICRC Forensic Advisor for Western Europe, the Forensic specialist in the field (islands) in Greece contributes towards the implementation of the ICRC's activities related to the forensic and missing programme through assessments of forensic needs and promotion and implementation of relevant forensic standards, with a particular focus on migrants. S/He is responsible for setting up activities of the ICRC related to proper Management of the Dead (MoTD) and search of missing persons.
· Continue the mapping and networking of relevant actors involved in the MoTD and identification process in Greece;
· Provides forensic expertise for field activities on the Greek islands and promotes the objectives of the forensic and missing programme;
Minimum required knowledge & experience:
· Position is based in Mytilene, Lesvos;
· Flexible approach. Position requires a lot of travelling, sometimes for longer periods (70% islands, 30% Lesvos or Athens);
· Willing to work flexible hours and weekends if required (e.g. to respond to shipwreck management);
· Ability to work independently.
Application Deadline: 13 May 2016
Please send your application (CV Letter of motivation) in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Κανάλι του ΙΣΘ στο Youtube
Ιατρικός Σύλλογος Θεσσαλονίκης - Powered by Pointer: Pointer - Internet Solutions