Ιατρικός Σύλλογος Θεσσαλονίκης
Job offer for family medicine in Jönköping, Sweden - 4/1/2017
Job offer for family medicine in Jönköping, Sweden
The public health care of Jönköping offers employment to specialist doctors in family medicine.
The primary care centres are modern and well equipped. Usually the team of a primary care centre has approximately 20-40 employees, including family doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, laboratory staff and assistants. There is a close collaboration with the hospitals in the region, which are part of the same public
• Permanent contract after successful Swedish language exam.
• Salary starting from 4200 € gross per month after obtaining the license. Duties, if there will be, will be paid apart.
• Training courses within working hours.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation.
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700 € monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 € monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All the services of MediCarrera are free of charge for the candidates.
• Specialist title in Family medicine.
• Interest in working as a family doctor with broad profile.
• Availability to complete the Swedish intensive course.
If you are interested in and would like to find out more about our recruitment, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 34 933 173 715
Κανάλι του ΙΣΘ στο Youtube
Ιατρικός Σύλλογος Θεσσαλονίκης - Powered by Pointer: Pointer - Internet Solutions